Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Too many of you




I visited my late mother almost every lunchtime during her 5-week hospice stay. No doubt I was tired and exhausted, the fear of her waiting for me kept me going. I would massage her hands followed by chanting in silence. I am sure she knew I was desperately seeking divine intervention to relieve her pain and suffering. Though her memory deteriorated but towards her last days she was able to acknowledge and called my name.To those whom she couldn't recall, she had indirectly apologised by saying " I am unable to remember all your names ". Now that she is in heaven and I am going back to work tomorrow, guess I am going to miss her during my lunchbreak. Gosh, I can't imagine.

There are lots of bad happening in the past few days. Misbehavior, jealousy, evilish, greed, arrogant. Sad but I believe in divine retribution. You know who you are. Good luck!

No comments: