Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter 2009


Happy Easter to our Christain friends.

Smily just came home and told me that he visited my mother at the hospice this morning. I was like .... huh, visiting her early in the morning? I am happy and proud that he takes the initiative to visit her on his own whenever he can. Fyn would accompany Margaret to see her on a regular basis too. My children rocks!

The big four won in the EPL matches this weekend. Arsene Wenger put a weakened team to play Wigan and nearly got thrashed in the first half. In the last 20 minutes, Adebayor and Van Persie were thrown in. At last, Arsenal played to their true colours and triumphed with a 4-1 win.

Francis Ng collected his new car 3 days ago. Congrats!!! He gave me a lift at noon yesterday. Btw, I bought the car numbers for this weekend only. Yesterday was gone and my only hope is in this evening. Good luck to myself. : )




No comments: