Thursday, January 10, 2008

Juz chat lah...


Hey, keep a distance!

Today is Islamic New Year 1429. Happy New Year to all our Muslim friends.

With the holidays over, life is back to normal. Fyn returns to her college and CCA training. Smily cleared his annual leave, returns to office. Margaret, as usual, comes home tired out. And me? Wah lau, very bored with my job. I have a gut feeling that Year 2008 would be a better one. May not have the luck now but may come in the year of the Rat. Definitely. Huat ah....

So far, so good. My mum is happy with her Burmese maid. Hope it remains that way. I could sense that she is quite concern with all her grandchildren ( from the eldest to the youngest). As usual, I lend her a listening ear and advise her to relax and take care of herself first. To all her grandchildren, I have only this to say. Though you may have forgotten her due to your busy lifestyle but she still have you in her heart. Please visit her whenever you can and you will never know what her blessing could bring.

It rained for the past few evenings. So, can't go the pool yet. Promise myself, next week. Haha!

No comments: