Friday, June 30, 2017

Life goes on


I am getting fairer and healthier after a relaxing 6 months. The doctor has given a clean bill of health from the recent annual blood test and health screening. I managed to reversed my blood sugar from a pre-diabetic level back to an acceptable healthy range.

Take it easy. Yeah, no point worrying about things beyond my control. Most probably I am going back to work in August unless or otherwise... Before this long Sabbatical  leave, I was working day and night (24 hours at times) for the past ten years. Tiring, very tiring but the show must go on. Both my children were in the university.

I had consider retirement during my recent break. Like what I said, unless a good job comes along... Yes, I lost my income but I gain my health. A fair exchange. Sometimes I am lost for I do not know what I want. One way or another I must be comfortable. Life goes on. 

No comments: