Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Awesome 2014?



Cheers to a New Year! A new beginning with new hopes... Year 2013 had been kind and good to me and my family. We move into 2014 with lots of confidence that it would be another good year ahead. Like what Fyn wrote, ' 2014! Well, I already know you're gonna be awesome!'

I expect my children to be more stable and successful in their career. As for me and my wife, we pray for good health so as to cope with our demanding jobs. Will there be a family outing overseas this year? I do not know. Most probably me and Margaret will go for a trip nearby and another LA/LV. We need to clear our annual leave or it will be forfeited. We may change our destination depending on when we take our leave.

For we do not live a sophisticated life, 2014 Horse Year should be smooth and easy for us. Yeah, no big dreams. Three simple meals, smile often, laugh a lot and we consider ourselves blessed. Money will look for you when you are at your happiest moment. Good luck.



No comments: