Sunday, January 5, 2014

A day with my brothers


What a day! A thanksgiving session praying to my parents for their blessings in 2013 or rather in the Year of the Snake. Besides me and Margaret, we invited Patrick and wife along. We also bought incense paper on our children's behalf to offer to their paternal grandparents. Yes, I am sure my parents were happy receiving them. Btw, our children has returned us the money.

After the praying session, we went down to fetch Roger for lunch at Queenstown. I jokingly told him that lunch was on him today and he took it seriously. He started to count the money in his wallet and looked very worried. Not to stress him further, I told him that the meal was on me. He sighed a relief and enjoyed his meal wholeheartedly. Guess I would not joke with him in future.

Me and Margaret visited Thomas in the evening bringing with us 2 packets of fish maw which my sister-in-law ordered. It's not easy to understand or catch what my eldest brother was saying as his speech was not clear and soft. Sad to say, he is suffering from  Alzheimer's disease. Whatever, he is always happy to see us visiting him.  

No comments: