Monday, February 11, 2013

Family CNY celebration


It's the annual Family CNY celebration at my sister's place. A good time to catch up with my brothers and sister. As all our children are young adults, life is much easier for us nowadays.

The highlights for this year celebration were :

An unfortunate incident happened. My eldest brother suffered a bout of Parkinson disease attack causing his whole body to tremble and felt cold. Luckily he recovered (though not fully) after an hour or so. So sad and scary.

On the brighter side, it was a first for my nephew Yu Shih to bring his girlfriend to the celebration. Welcome to the party!

We would like to thank my sister and family for the invitation and Patrick for the lift home. Peizhi, thanks for the luggage bag. We should be back to celebrate your birthday.


No comments: