Saturday, October 20, 2012

Craze of the day


Basically spent my whole day chasing over this Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE. What's so great about it? Honestly, I can't answer. All I knew was...... my contract with my service provider expired and it's time to get a new handset at a discounted price upon renewing it.

Holy shit! I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I went to M1 Paragon at noon without realising they were promoting Sumsung Note 2 LTE. A crazy crowd with a crazy queue. After waited for about an hour, I gave up.

At about 3pm, I finally got what I desired at an authorised dealer in Toa Payoh. They accepted my trade-in and gave me $100 for the old phone. The good new was I got another 50 bucks for the loyalty reward.

In the evening, I was running about looking for the screen protector and the casing for this S3. Now that I am about to retire, I shall name today as my 'Samsung Galaxy S3' Day.

No comments: