Saturday, October 6, 2012

Childhood Friends


It's always nice to meet good old pals. I just caught up with my ex-secondary classmates at Serangoon last evening. Many of them could not make it and though there were 5 of us present, it made no difference. For most of them are season travellers, they enlightened me on Ho Chi Minh and Europe. We called it a day at 11.15pm. Till we gather again at CNY 2013, Ciao!!!!!!

OMG! Benny is excited on the coming Mini Polymates Reunion this coming Tuesday. Both Teng Tong and King Seng confirmed their attendance and Arjan is still pending. In fact, I met Rita Charles at Novena MRT Station while returning home on one of the evening last week. You wouldn't believe we spent about 20 minutes chatting, standing next to the Control Station. My childhood friends rawk!!!!!

No comments: