Friday, December 30, 2011

Strange



I was having a tea session with my ex-colleague at the Fairprice Coffee Shop @ Bedok last night and something strange happened. The empty glass which I had my tea earlier shattered by itself. I was shocked for a moment before Vincent shouted 'Huat Ah!!!' I reached out for my mobile phone and snapped the above picture. Well, this good friend of mine interpreted this incident as ' you are going win something big'. May it be so.


Wouldn't you find it strange when your former company called to ask if you were gping down to collect your cheque? When I questioned the account executive that I still have money with them, she immediately realised that she had called the wrong person. OMG! How I wish. My colleague Song was with me when the call came in. He said that God of Fortune is knocking on my door and I should spend a little on any lottery that comes my way. Ok,ok. Await my good news should I receive God of Fortune big present.

No comments: