Monday, December 5, 2011

Ex-colleague



It's been more than a month since I left Changi City Point. As both my ex-colleague Vincent and me were free tonight, we decided to meet up for dinner. Like me previously, he was carrying his barang barang from his working place back home. He is leaving at the end of this month.
I am sure he was glad to see me again. Needless to say, the chat went on and on. The bond is there after 2 years as colleagues though many times we don't see eye to eye with each other. One thing in common was we had been punched, back stabbed and betrayed by 'God knows who'. Our conscious is clear and life goes on.
Looking back, we shared many joys, laughters and 'huat ah'. I really do not know how we survived the many '24 hours a day' works. I bet we will be good friends for many years to come.

No comments: