Saturday, April 23, 2011

The nine immortals?



Me, the 9th Immortal? Far from them, the eight Immortals are a group of legendary saints with special power each that can give life or destroy evil. A picture taken with them is supposed to bring peace and happiness. Fengshui believes bringing them home will be blessed all things good, positive and beneficial. In fact, I need them all at my office. LOL.
Talking about that, my workplace has placed a Jigong alter for protection and overall safety. Recent happenings have not been good.Though the enviroment chi is flowing and fine, the placing of our office is definitely bad. Depending on individual, the unlucky ones will suffer more. But I am confident all's well for everyone in the end. Reasons are best kept secret or it will never come true. Oops! Am I really the 9th Immortal or a feng shui Master? Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments: