Friday, April 22, 2011

Need to write or else ...





I need to start writing or else everyone would give my blog a miss. Of course, it's not as convenient looking after 2 elderly along the trip. Overall, this Shandong tour is relax and easy. A good break. You won't believe Margaret and I are planning our next vacation North East China. Hopefully I have the time by then.

Our management encourages us not to overwork whereas the work itself demands our presence on Sundays and public holidays. Guess we heed their concern. For the record, my colleague is on leave for a week.

OMG! Arsenal second placing in the English Premier League has been taken over by London rival Chelsea. I saw it coming in my earlier blog and they are still dreaming of the title. So long as they stay within the top four at the end of the season and that itself is a good achievement. Five more matches to go......

No comments: