Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's up tomorrow?



I am working late into the night and have to return to my office at noon tomorrow. That's the standing order for a Super VVIP and the Board of Directors will be visiting our workplace. Our immediate superior will be entertaining them and we are there to make up the numbers. How I wish I could sleep for a few more hours. Well, at times we have to give and take.

It's gonna be livelier in the evening. I look forward to the much awaited HHG get-together at lluma Bugis. I initiated the gathering, Tuah Kiat suggested the restaurant at Marina and Lee Hoon indirectly proposed the Bugis outlet for the convenience of everyone. Besides Winston and Neo, we gonna have Christina, Adeline, Koh Sing and probably Pipi & Jimmy. I can't imagine that once upon a time we were working in the same company. It's a blessing to know most of them since 1996 and maintaining a good relationship since then. You guys rock!

No comments: