Friday, May 15, 2009

My guitar bleeds



From the number of blogs posted this month, you can tell that I am quite relax and free. This breathing space enables me to analyse the good, the bad and the ugly for the past year especially my loved ones. I hardly had enough sleep after spending 14 hours at my workplace per day.
Enough is enough. I do not wish to be taken advantage of anymore. Worst, betrayed. It's like rubbing salt to open wound. Deja vu !
My guitar bleeds. My music weeps. Though dejected, I can never write another song 'Broken Man 2'. My inspiration died the day angel went to sleep. Like the song goes, 'sometimes... all I need is the air that I breathe than to love you....'
As a typical Teochew, I believe in the opposite in that being humble even if I achieve a little success in life. But I will stand tall when bullied or overshadowed. Do not overrate yourself for the story has not end yet. The one who laugh last, laugh best.

No comments: