Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bad Mood



I do not believe in using a blog to attack any individual or group. But it should be allowed to relieve my frustrations without hurting or offending anyone. Like I said before, music was my first love. Whenever I am moody, I would pick my guitar up and those music would heal my wound. The first cut is the deepest. It can't go any further. Try as you may.

The shadow created a false front which makes everyone think the body is useless, thereby look down upon. It cannot be any better than the farmer or the pig in the Animal's Farm. Why keep precious treasures when they bring more harm than good ? Painfully throw them away and life goes on.

Do not ask me what the hell I am writing about. It's my way of releasing stress and frustrations in writing. There may or may not have hidden meaning(s). Only God knows.


No comments: