Saturday, January 10, 2009

On the way to Chinese 'Niu Year'



Chinese 'Niu Year' is about 2 weeks away. I believe everyone is counting the days to it. Even for the non-Chinese, it's going to be a super long holiday. My office will be closed from 24 Jan 2009 to 28 Jan 2009. The auspicious day for me to go back to work will be on 30 Jan 2009. Should I apply for a day off on 29 Jan 2009? I guess not. Why? It's not a good omen to take a day leave on the 1st day of work too. Very complicating right? Well, just follow the flow and everything will be in place. Whatever written or predicted is just a general guide. It's okay to read and believe a little but not completely. Huat ahh!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh???? Chinese New Year already meh?

We would like to thank Patrick for helping us to buy fresh fishes from Pontain Johore. I could not recall when was the last time he went there. Long time man. Anyway, it's timely for this coming Ox-picious New Year.

No comments: