Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The celebration continues....



It's always nice to gather with family members for this joyous occasion. As usual, it seems that my brothers and sister are doing okay. Pray that we are happy and healthy as we age. Time flies and most of the children, oops! I mean my nephews and neices, are in their 20s. Selina, my eldest neice, started to distribute ang pows this year. The first in her generation to do so. Need I elaborate? She got married last year lah.

As for my in-laws, Joseph and Anna are the happy-go-lucky type. Not forgetting Joseph's 80th birthday party next month will be celebrated at a 6-stars restaurant in Johore Bahru. I understand there will be about 700 guests. Smily's cousins, The Toa Payoh Gang, are doing fine too. Most of them are receiving their higher education. With each year they are growing taller. How I dislike them to be taller than me......haha.....just a joke.


No comments: