Sunday, December 14, 2008

X'mas is around the corner


Nowadays, Sunday is never complete without paying my mother a visit. She is into her old age and not in her best of health. In fact, it was Margaret who insist that I visit her on every Sunday no matter how tired I am. Guess she is right.
Hallelujah! Christmas is around the corner. We managed to find some time in the afternoon to shop for X'mas presents. It's a blessing that my immediate superior is quite a nice chap and I got an ..... what else ..... A/X polo shirt for him. Hope he like it. There is still another weekend to go before this festival. We need to hunt for a few more presents for our love ones. As for Smily's cousins, Fyn has volunteered to get the presents for them this year. Needless to say, money will be transfered into her account. Well, Christmas is a festival of giving and we are thankful that we are able to give and happy to see our love ones receiving them with joy. Cheers!

No comments: