Sunday, November 30, 2008

Give Peace A Chance


It is sad that our fellow Singaporean Ms Lo Hwei Yen was killed in the Mumbai Massacre. I do not wish to write any further on it except to extract a phrase from the late John Lennon's song : GIVE PEACE A CHANCE.

At last, I managed to find some time to visit the hair salon and came out with a fresh, clean look. It is one of the rare occasions that I got convinced to sign a package with them.

Welcome Winston Cheah to the Novena District. His office has been shifted from Capital Tower to IRA Building. Well, it's always nice to have a meal ( with lots of laughter) with him. Okay... lunch on me.

1 comment:

wins said...

Howdy from Novena District. Let me wish you Gong Xi Fa Cai here, and let's arrange for lunch! It has been 2 months since I joined this neighbourhood, so high time we make it a reality. LH, most welcome to visit us too! wins