Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More photos from the 1970s



Cool the damn thing down. Yeah, I was told that I shouldn't be that sensitive. Okay, okay, I'll try. Well, the good thing about blogging is that I can release my frustrations in it. And definitely not at the expense of others especially my love ones and good friends. Thank you for the feedbacks.

Some of you were commenting that I am still living in the '80s. It goes without saying that the late '70s and early '80s were the best times of my life. In fact, we were the last generation of the hippism era. Life was easy and carefree. No worry about the future and enjoyed the heavy metal music from Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Grand Funk Railroad, etc. Best of all, we stayed away from the 'in-thing' at that time DRUGS. Till today, I still get high from those music. LOL.


Yeah, that's me in the 1970s


Happier times from my younger days


Saturday Night Fever for me and friends in the late '70s

No comments: