Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Zhuhai 'live seafood'


Patrick came over this evening and passed me 2 packets of biscuit from Zhuhai. He went there on a business trip last Wednesday and returned on Sunday. There is something interesting about their seafood. Understand you got to buy the live seafood from the stalls and bring them to the restauarant to cook. Needlesss to say, you have to pay the restauarant for their cooking too. Overall, a 9 course dinner there with fish, small abalone, prawn etc cost about S$120. That's pretty reasonable especially when we are talking about 'fresh' and live seafood.



I sent my watch to a Tanjong Pagar watch shop for repair a week before Chinese New Year. I treasure it very much for it's a present from the core members of Hong Hiao Group years back. Besides, it's a Fossil's limited edition and the guitar in it symbolize my deep love for music. After CNY, I went down twice to check if it's ready for collection . Each time, the uncle told me that he was still looking for parts to replace those damaged. In fact I was thinking that he might have misplaced or lost it. I hope, I prayed and kept my finger crossed. Margaret gave me a surprise last evening when she said that she had collected my watch. Hallelujah! It's working perfectly again. How I miss it so much.....

No comments: