Thursday, March 27, 2008

Football And No Football / Chaozhou City Night Tour



I was trying to forget football for a while. I supported Liverpool last weekend and they were trounced by Manchester United. Later in that evening, my favourite Arsenal got beaten by Chelsea. SUCKZ!!! A frustrating weekend with total disappointment. Looking back, both Man U and Chelsea deserve their points for they were the better teams.
As I had nothing much to do, I watched the live telecast of the World Cup Qualifiers (Asian Zone) between Singapore and Lebanon last evening. It was a joy to watch as Singapore beat them 2 goals to nil, though the standard of play is low. Well, the Lions need to improve a lot to match up with Saudi Arabia and Uzbekistan in the coming months. Good Luck!



14 March 2008 (Night)

Chaozhou City Night Tour

Here are some of the photographs.







No comments: