Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sheryl many first(s)



Celebrate good times, come on! The day started with Sheryl visited us at noon and joined us for lunch. Afternoon was spent recuperating at home from the previous day hectic schedule. Evening began with Smily bringing Sheryl over to his maternal grandmother for the New Year visit. Joesph (Smily's maternal grandfather) was at home too. Since this is their first introduction, he enquired about her.
We proceeded to my sister's place at Holland Road after that. Guess she must be 'excited' for Smily's paternal grandmother, uncles, aunties and cousins were there. I was greeted by my nieces and nephews the moment I stepped in. Not because I was popular but they needed a banker. Yes, another gambling session. Manner wise, I went to greet my mum, brothers, sisiter and in-laws before giving in to these grown up kids' demand.



( I used my handphone second camera to monitor my in-laws who were sitting behind me when I was the banker. LOL )

Smily, with Margaret and Fyn in tow, introduced Sheryl to all family members. They joined in the gambling session too. As for Fyn, like what my mother observed, she was pretty reserved. At about 6.30pm, all of us proceeded to the pool deck for a buffet dinner. Besides my family, Jessie, Eddie and Peizhi had invited their business associates, relatives and friends too. When darkness fell, they were about more than a hundred guests. Thanks for the invitation.



No comments: