Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The day Brazil weep


                                                                                     

It's Fifa World Cup 2014. What a shame! Brazil was thrashed by Germany 7-1 in the semi-final last night. I supported Germany from young but this time round I am on the Brazilian side as they are the host nation. Yeah, they were not good enough and lost to a better team. Let's see if they can recover in the 3rd/4th placing match.


My project team is getting bigger with another staff joining us probably this month. There are seven of us at the present moment. Still, I am worried that the management will make a lot of noise upon my applying of 2 weeks leave in October this year. Yeah, another Europe trip awaits. Hopefully everything will be smooth from now. Viva Espana and Alo Portugal!



No comments: