Saturday, December 28, 2013

On the way...



The last few days of 2013 and we will be heading towards an exciting 2014. Let's hope and wish that it would be a good and fruitful year for everyone. As usual, good health takes priority in my wish list follow by what else... huat ah!!!!

We will be welcoming the Year of the Horse too, come 31 January 2014. Many thanks to my sister Jessie for arranging and booking in advance the restaurant for the coming Family Reunion Dinner on CNY eve.

I am beginning to feel the busy schedule at my workplace. It's going to be busier next year. Hopefully I have the strength and stamina to cope with it. Talking about holidays, me and Margaret have a few places in mind. We are still working towards them.

Yes, we are thankful for the awesome time of peace, love and joy in this year 2013. Go for more good blessings in 2014. Cheers!


No comments: