Friday, July 26, 2013

Ipohno Horfunza



Ipohno horfunza. Take away the Italian accent, it's simply Ipoh hor-fun. I was introduced to this store by Francis Ng, my 3rd brother last year. Since then, I had not returned to Hong Lim Hawker Centre for this dish till today. Sinful but delicious. Like one of my friends commented, once in a blue moon is alright. My wife scolded me when she discovered I had this for lunch. Not because it's unhealthy but for not bringing her along. Oops!!!!! Now I know why multi-media is causing a lot of family problems.

After lunch, I passed by Golden Dragon money changer @ Chinatown Point. I couldn't believe my eyes where the board displayed 'Malaysia Ringgit $2.50'. Definitely a very good rate. Withdrew S$500 and change to ringgit without consideration. Phew! I had MR $1250. You know what? After my turn, they ran out of stock and asked the rest in the queue to return after 2pm. Well, maybe it's my lucky day or the ringgit would continue to slide? Your guess is as good as mine.


No comments: