Thursday, June 13, 2013

Meeting Room?



My former secondary school classmates are organising a Taiwan trip in November 2013. No spouse allowed. So far, 3 guys have confirmed going. But not for me. I was there during my active National Service days. Even during my reservist, I returned to there every 2 to 3 years. Guess I had enough of all things Taiwanese and prefer to explore places which I have never been. Best wishes to you guys and enjoy...

My colleague sent me a photo of the meeting room at my former project using canvas as partition. My 1st impression was something went very wrong there. It looked like a wake to me. I was like... please God, oh no..... When he finally revealed, I had a sigh of relief. In fact they had a meeting this morning and those attending were wondering what had happened too. Gosh! That was close.....


Photo taken from outside

Inside the so-called meeting room
 




No comments: