Monday, May 27, 2013

Backfire







When I was much younger, I thought that by working hard and successfully complete a task assigned would help me improve my career. But that was not to be. Even when I reached my 30s, I was going nowhere. As a contract staff, many times I would be jobless for a month or two. Salary was just so-so.
 
Looking at others, I wondered how they earned good money and successful. They were no better than me. Then I came to realise that they had the element of 'LUCK'. Often they landed in  mega projects which offered above market rate salary and good terms of contract.
 
Besides, I was always backstabbed by colleagues as I was a happy-go-lucky guy. Those so called brothers/friends who were liars and putting me down secretly. Till today, this type of rascals exist. I no longer need to fear for 'Luck' is on my side. There is such a word called 'Backfire'. Try me!


No comments: