Wednesday, April 3, 2013

High expectation



The countdown begins. With about 3 more weeks to go and we are off to Europe. Definitely it's too short, 15 days to travel 4 countries namely Italy, Switzerland, France and England. We will be in transit in everywhere we go. For I have read a lot, I hope I won't be disappointed by my high expectation.

In France and England, we will be visiting one city each i.e. Paris and London. Guess I am going to love Italy most for its art and architecture. As for Margaret, the Paris Eiffel Tower which is her life long dream to be there. Gosh! We have to change Euro, Swiss Franc and the British Pound for this trip.

Meantime, we are waiting for the tour briefing which will be called soon. Each of us has a 26 inches luggage on standby. Of course, we are not going to be so kiasu to start packing our luggages. No doubt we have been travelling often, it's a total different feeling this time.  

No comments: