Saturday, December 8, 2012

My children today




I have accepted that both my children do not need me to worry for them anymore. And I am not going to worry for them either. For good or for bad, they decide what they doing. They should know what is best for them.

Whatever is happening to them, Margaret is the one who keep me updated. For my son, I believe he is working very hard on his job. He would open our bedroom door and call us whatever he reach home. After which this well-mannered son would return to his room.
My daughter has officially completed her study. She is leaving for some charity work in Bangalore India tomorrow. I understand she is also travelling to Taj Mahal after that. Honestly, I do not know when she is coming back. Like my son, we hardly talk. Anyway, she has invited me and Margaret for tomorrow breakfast.

Guess children are always closest to their mother. So long as they are healthy and happy, nothing else matter to me. As a father, no news is good news. Happy holidays!



No comments: