Saturday, March 17, 2012

What's the buzz.... 17 March 2012


Lazy me............... no doubt my work keeps me busy and at the end of the day I sleep like a dead pig.If I want, I can still update this blog. Gosh! Simply too lazy. But one thing for sure, this blog shall never cease operation.
Okay, football update. Arsenal is in comfortable fourth position in the league table with a point behind arch-rival Spur. 10 more league matches to go. Keep firing!!!
If time permits, me and Margaret intend to take a short holiday in North East Thailanda next month. Yes, Land of the Smiles. Well, the plan may change depending on our leave applications. Vietnam is another good place we are considering or we may end up in China again. Oh no!!!!!!
Shopping fever returns. The big departmental stores are taking turn to have Member Sales. Isetan, Robinson, Metro and the latest OG Orchard. For the record, just bought a Panasonic rice cooker to replace the old one. Other household products include floor towels, table cloth, etc. The visa bill will come next month. $$$ money money money.......

No comments: