Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July is ending



We are nearing the end of July, another lousy month without a public holiday. The good news is it's pay day tomorrow. Hope to see some smiling faces at my workplace. In fact everyone is working very hard preparing for the final authority inspection on 1 August 2011. Yes, by hook or by crook. Coincidentally, it's my colleague's birthday too. And on that evening, me and him got to attend a seminar at Singapore Management University. What a day!

OMG! The lunar 7th month celebration begin on 31 July 2011. For those who do not know what the hell it's all about............. haha......... it's the Hungry Ghost Festival otherwise known as Zhong Yuen Jie. Are you afraid of the dark? Jokes aside, I would pray and burn offerings to them. Believe it or not, I would be blessed with a little luck in return. But what I sincerely wish for is peace and good health for everyone. Om...............

No comments: