Sunday, May 29, 2011

Lazy Sunday



A lazy Sunday. Staying at home doing nothing except to eat, sleep and watch television. Oh yes, I did something productive i.e. had my hair trimmed in the morning. I had to work late last night for my project is rushing towards completion. OMG! The next public holiday is in August. The most horrible time of the year is here.... June and July. Hot, hot weather. No public holiday. Not only that, as mentioned above... project rushing towards completion. Worst, cannot apply leave leh. Die lah.
A book fair, an electronics and car fair, a food fair, John Little Fair and a furniture fair. All these had Singpore Expo buzzing during this weekend. For my workplace is nearby, I would pop in during my lunch hour. Guess all these fairs had 'eaten' a portion of my salary every now and then.

No comments: