Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Reunion and gatherings



OMG! The Class of 1979 - Reunion 2011 is in March. A date has yet to be fixed. Someone has nominated me to be one of the organising committee members. I am afraid that I have to decline. Simply too busy with my work. The hotel structural works will reach its peak by then and we have to hand over the shopping centre by June. No matter how busy, I am determine to be there. Yes, by hook or by crook.
As for CNY 'Lo-hei' gathering, there should be two coming up. One with my ex-secondary classmates and the other..... Hong Hiao Group i.e. my ex-colleagues. I would be shock and surprise should they give it a miss this year.
Whichever gathering I attend, there's gonna be fun, fun and more fun. The joy of meeting good old pals.......

No comments: