Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wat's up dude?



Finally it pours. A good break for everyone working under the hot Sun. It's pointless to stay back at my workplace, so I left early to meet up with Margaret in town. In fact, we are thinking of going for a short vacation somewhere in May. Gosh! My brother Thomas & family together with my sister Jessie are traveling to Europe next month. How I wish we could join them. Sigh...... Happy Holidays!

I have been holding back and wonder am I that weird or ............ I simply can't see eye to eye with a few loved ones and worst, can't stand the sight of them nowadays. I am sure it's vice versa. In fact, we were accused of mocking at them on many occasions when they themselves behave abnormal all the while. Swear by God, we love to be humble and friendly always. Whatever, it don't bother me and my family. Thankfully, we meet up on rare occasions out of necessity and after that, we go separate ways. To each his own..........

No comments: