Saturday, December 5, 2009

New shopping malls



Went with Margaret to take a look at the newly opened shopping malls 313@Somerset and Mandarin Gallery. Nothing spectacular. It's a duplicate of the other shopping centres with the same old shops selling the same old things. The night came alive when I met Romario, a Philippino engineer whom I was associated with back in 1998. No doubt Singapore is a small place but we didn't meet each other since then. It was not till April this year that I met him at Novena again. Anyway, nice to hear that he has settled here with his wife and son. Well, I have been crossing path with long lost friends these few weeks. Guess it's a good omen especially in this festive period.

1 comment:

Fen said...

Hey I was at the 2 malls yesterday also. Wanted to try the Japanese Food Ippudo Sg at Mandarin Gallery.. woh.. alot of ppl