Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day 2009



Celebrating grandparent's day is relatively new to us. Somehow they deserve to be loved and pampered not only on this special day but always. Being brought up in a Chinese traditional family, we don't display our love for one another openly. If memory serves me right, my grandfather passed away before my existence. Sad to say, we were not close to our grandmother for she stayed with my uncle at Bukit Ho Swee. I remember she visited us with the herbs she picked along the way when I was sick and lying in bed as a 10 years old boy. My goodness! I started to run about after taking the bitter medicine. Another occasion that I am proud of was the lantern she brought me when I was in Primary 3. Proud as a peacock, I carried and showed off the lantern in my neighborhood during the mid-autumn festival. Thanks for the memories. Grandma, you rocked!

No comments: