Friday, September 25, 2009

4 years has passed


In rememberance of my late father Ng Peng Jin who departed 4 years ago today. Though he was in his mid-80s, he was chatting excitedly with Smily and Fyn on the Chinese pop group '5566'. Morale of this story, stay young and relevant, catch up with times. Thanks, Dad.



The software in my handphone is corrupted and in Nokia Service Centre for servicing. Problem is I deleted the contacts in my SIM card and discovered the contacts on the phone were gone too. I have never been so suay (unlucky) before. What to do except to send emails to all my friends asking them for their mobile number again. Actually it's been quite peaceful without it. But then hor........... it's like something is missing in life. It's more than a phone to me. A radio, a music player and a camera. At times, as a watch too.
I was told that my phone should be ready for collection by tomorrow afternoon. So, do not call me till then. Chiao!

No comments: