Saturday, February 7, 2009

What will be, will be.



Gossip and they sound real as each day passed by. I am talking about the hotest and so frequently heard topic in town i.e. company reshuffling or retrenchment of staff. Though I refused to be drawn into this sensitive issue, I believe that there are some truth in that these managements may announce the list of employees involved in this unfortunate and tragic exercise some time next week. If that is so, I praise them for choosing to execute this cruel act after the Chinese New Year period. Yes, Yuan Xiao the last day of CNY is on this coming Monday. Facing the consequences of this economic downturn is inevitable and I do not wish to speculate on myself. Like what I always say, 'what will be, will be'. Let's march on and good luck.

No comments: