Sunday, May 25, 2008

Robinsons 150th Birthday Bash and S'pore Food Expo 2008



A busy day for us at the Singapore Expo. Me and Margaret arrived there at noon and headed to the Robinsons 150th Birthday Bash Fair first. I couldn't believe my luck when I picked a CKJ watch at a 50% discount. As for Margaret, she too got an Esprit watch with the 'buy one get one free offer'. Besides, we got a 75ml Cacharel Homme for only S$39. With the $2 voucher won at the Visa lucky draw counter, we used it to off set our bill.
It's damn bloody crowded at the Food Fair which was a few halls away. Well, they have almost everything there. As usual, I had my favourite Teochew City Restaurant yam paste and crab meat with fish maw soup. Poor Margaret is on medication for gastric problem. So, she got to be careful with her food. Whatever, she ordered a plate of satay (10 sticks) which I shared with her. I do not wish to write what we bought for the list is long. All I can say is we carried a few plastic bags of food home.
The only regret is that we had to miss the Adidas Fair and Popular Book Fair which were a few doors away. Reason being, we need to rush home to catch the Sichuan Earthquake Charity Show on television and would wish to donate a little.




No comments: