Thursday, November 15, 2007

What's the buzz....15 Nov 2007


Musicians at work

Okay..... we are returning to the Land of Thousand Smiles, Thailand from the 22 Nov 2007 to the 27 Nov 2007 for a short holiday. We will be travelling to Kanchanaburi, River Kwai and Ayutthaya before spending the another 2 days in Bangkok. Sadly, Smily have to miss this trip for he returns to work on Monday 19 nov 2007 after a 4 weeks of medical leave. I was talking to Lee Hoon this morning and she jokingly told me that 'Ayutthaya' should be read as ' are you tired?' LOL.
Managed to catch up with a few friends last few days. But the surprise came this evening at the Orchard MRT Station. I met my long lost secondary school ex-classmate, Mr Ho Cheok Cheow. He was the one who introduced Mad Magazine to us. I lost track of him for more than 30 years. Guess it's our lucky day and we had a good chat and exchanged contacts. Gosh........

No comments: